Sunday 1 March 2015

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Shampoo and Conditioner Review

This review is for L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Shampoo and Conditioner.



I have been worrying about how fine my hair is so when I caught the ads on TV for the L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Range I was intrugued especially since the prices are so affordable so I thought I need to try this...

The claim from L'Oreal is that specially developed with Filloxane, the shampoo formula together with the conditioner, thickens the look of hair and provides deep cleansing.

Filloxane is a patented technology proven to help thicken the look of hair, with more body and bounce.

Firstly, the scent of both the shampoo and conditioner is extremely nice and fresh, both have a silky consistency that lathers well without need to use a ton of it.

After the first use I blow dryed then styled my hair and noticed just a slight difference in how thick my hair looked, it also looked healthier, felt softer and smelt lovely.

Now after using the two products for just over a month I can honestly say I definitely notice a big difference, my hair looks and feels thicker and fuller.

My one complaint is that after shampooing (before the conditioner) my hair doesn't feel completely clean and i'm thinking that I may need to use a clarifying shampoo every couple of months just for my own sake to know my hair is cleaned properly.

So all in all my personal experience of the two products is that they do actually do what L'Oreal Claims they will and that is to thicken hair giving more volume and bounce.

I do however think that the difference would be much more noticable by adding in the rest of the product range (The Masque, The Thickening Conditioner, The Double Serum) so if I get round to trying those out I will post and updated review.

You can purchase the L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Shampoo and Conditioner from Superdrug right now for an amazing price of only £1.97 each.

Shampoo
Conditioner

Have you tried these products? What was your results?

No comments:

Post a Comment